The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Edward Schulz
Northern Illinois University DeKalb, Illinois 60115
Degree Awarded: December 1978, B.S. Biology
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine 1001 North Dearborn
Chicago, IL. 606010
Degree Awarded: May 1984, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Member of Durlacher Honor Society Graduated Cum Laude
- First year surgical residency Harrison Community Hospital, Mount Clemens, Michigan 48045; 07/01/84 - 06/30/85.
- Second year surgical residency, surgical reconstruction of the foot and ankle, Harrison Community Hospital, Mount Clemens, Michigan 48045; 07/01/85 - 06/30/86.
ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Associate instructor to first year surgical residents, Harrison Community Hospital
- Instructor, externship program, Harrison Community Hospital
American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Diplomat, August 10, 1990 Re-certified 1998, 2009
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
Inversion Lateral Ankle Trauma, Differential Diagnosis, Review of the Literature and Prospective Study, Journal of Foot Surgery, May, 1987
- Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis of the Foot and Ankle presented to the medical staff of Harrison Community Hospital for CUE credits 10/15/85.
- Tonograpy presented to Harrison Community Hospital Resident Seminar 03/14/86, Tampa, FL.
- Lisfranc's Fracture/ Dislocation presented at the Osteosynthesis Seminar 09/87, Novi, MI.
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, 660 North Westmoreland Road, Lake Forest, IL. 60045
- Midwest Podiatry Conference, General Program 4/13, Chicago, Illinois
- AAPPM Practice Management. Workshop, 11/13, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Midwest Podiatry Conference, General Program 4/14, Chicago., IL
- Practice Mgmt. Symposium, Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, 7/14, North Chicago, IL
- IPMA Annual Meeting, 10/14 Lincolnshire, IL
- Midwest Podiatry Conference, General Program, 3/15, Chicago, IL
- Windy City Conference, The Podiatry Institute, 12/15, Schaumburg, IL
- Midwinter Seminar, Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, 1/16, North Chicago, IL
- IPMA Annual Meeting, 9/16, Lincolnshire, IL
- Valley of the Sun Conference, 04/17 Tempe, AZ
- Midwest Podiatry Conference, General Program 04/17 Chicago, IL
Amy Zeivel, LPN, PMAC
Practice Manager, Amy Zeivel, LPN, PMAC has over 20 years podiatry experience with additional education in business management. She is dedicated to excellence in customer service.